Monday, May 4, 2015

WIPocalypse 2015 - May Edition

May the Fourth be with you! Haha, sorry for the corny Star Wars joke! It's time for this month's WIPocalypse report! This month, Measi didn't have a topic for us to respond to, which is fine with me! Means we can jump right into the report!

Here are the nitty gritty details for my WIPocalypse Report for May 2015

Total Number of Pieces for WIPocalypse for 2015: 43 (blame Stitch Maynia for the jump!)
Number of Pieces Completed This Month: 1
Total Number of Pieces Completed This Year: 2
Number of Pieces Worked on This Month: 10
Number of Pieces Not Worked on This Month: 31 (blame this on focusing almost solely on the Once Upon A Time Alphabet all of April)
Total Number of Pieces for Next WIPocalypse Report: 41

And now, here come the pictures! Because of the sheer volume of WIP's I've got going now, I'm only going to show the pictures of the pieces I actually worked on this month.

1. Anne of Green Gables - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

2. Christmas Elegance - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

3. Elf's Garden - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

4. Fibery Friends Sampler - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

5. Once Upon A Time Character Alphabet Sampler - Completed!

6. Stitching ABC's
Start of WIPocalypse 2015:

As of May 4, 2015:

7. Story Time Sampler - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

8. Sweet Pea Fairy
Start of WIPocalypse 2015:

As of May 4, 2015:

9. The Little Mermaid - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

10. Walking Through The Stars Zodiac Sampler - New Start in 2015!
As of May 4, 2015:

Thanks for stopping by! See you next month!

Until next time!
~Katy

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress on everything, Katy :-) I love all the pretty fabrics you stitch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot of wonderful and very different projects on the go and its great you can give a lot of them needle time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fantastic!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the gorgeous projects that your working on Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of beautiful WIPs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than a little stitchin' Katy! Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never do such accurate reports for WIPocalypse, I would end up in shock every month! :D
    great job, you accomplished a lot this month and you picked such adorable new starts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so productive! I haven't started my Story Time Sampler yet, but seeing yours really makes me want to. And congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful progress. I love so many of your choices - but then I would say that as I am also stitching some of them. I read about Stitching Mania but resisted the temptation as I really don't need any new starts .........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your completing a project

    ReplyDelete