Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Wine Glass

Day Fifteen marks the end of the "official" Stitch Maynia but as everyone who reads this blog knows that I'm not stopping at Day Fifteen! Yesterday I started working on Wine Glass by Mill Hill.


This is an adorable kit FULL of beads and considering I was drinking a glass of wine while I was working on this, I did not finish all of the beads last night, but I did make it this far:


One more evening of beading will have this done when it comes up next on the rotation!

We're now on Day Sixteen, or Day One of Stitch Maynia Birthday Edition. I have started sixteen pieces up to this point, so I have another nineteen to go to reach the birthday number of 35. I don't have nineteen days left in the month, so there will have to be a few days where I work on more than one project. Maybe today will be one of those days! We shall see!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. You are doing so well with your stitch Maynia. Is this one worked on perforated paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it all came in a kit from Mill Hill

      Delete
  2. Cute start and almost finish Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great love stitching on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start! I've never done these beading kits, but they're definitely cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beading project, the colors are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mill Hill Kits. Great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on a beautiful piece. You will have it finished in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute design and you've almost finished already!

    ReplyDelete